Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Images from the Plantation






July time, and in the sweltering heat, just-in-time refreshing breezes and impromptu summer rains, I'm thinking of growth and the nearing abundance of Lughnasadh...

...we're going through more twists and turns than I can mention here, but it is certainly rich and ripe times, just like our garden, which has-- in its sustaining of us and its blossoming-- become something like a family member.

So many shifts, so many roads. I am excited and worried at the same time. My changing inner weather seems a good fit for what is echoed all around me...

4 comments:

Judith said...

I love the way milkweed smells!!!

mama p said...

y'know... I've not smelled it. hmmm. There's a lot of poison ivy in the way, so that explains why I don't lean in closer...but I'm intrigued! (And dreading the autumn a bit, because of my allergy to it.) (But it's beautiful now, and attracts SO many butterflies.)

solsticedreamer~laoi gaul~williams said...

you know there is such energy pouring out from this short and sweet post! it made me smile :)

mama p said...

why thank you :D