Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tender Shoots

(Well, that went quickly, didn't it?)
Blink, it's gone!
Welcome Spring!


I have a new friend,

to compliment my new view;

and while these please me to no end, I am ever-clearly realizing that I must admit,
I am not at all well.

However, there's a silver lining in that my new doctor (whom I think I love nearly as much as my new friend & my new view) has given me a reassuring diagnosis that no, the severe symptoms are not all in my head thankyouverymuch... Indeed I have a bothersome disease, an Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease, or, Lupus-Like, to compliment my Fibromyalgia.

And so now I practice making my view even more fluid,


and I grab some yarn


(with which I fashion a pair of very smart Fairy Boots)


and I collect my thoughts:
...

Oh, bother.
Instead,
I collect more yarn.

No comments: